Sunday, February 18, 2007

Great Salt Lake Marina

Saturday I got up early and seeing that it was such a gorgeous day, I went for a ride. I found myself at the Great Salt Lake Boat Marina. Its about 1.5 miles past the Saltair. Of course I had my camera with me! I was kinda bummed because there is this really cool old building with an old trolley car that has grafitti all over it that I would have loved to get some pics of, however, there were NO TRESPASSING signs all over with barbwire fences. When I got to the Marina, it was gorgeous and WARM! There is this great black cat that instantly came up to me to get some loves. I think it lives there because it had on a collar and was very loving. Anyway, I shot some cute pics of this lovey black cat.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy, this is really neat! I think you've found something that really excites you!

Lisa Oh said...

that cat kind of creeps me out. did it have pupils? or is it just a spawn of satan?