Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Chris and Kim Wedding

So, a good friend of mine and a great photographer (Kate Benson), on a spontaneous whim, generously allowed me to join her at a wedding that she was shooting on Saturday for a great couple named Chris and Kim. I have gotten the hang of shooting in Natural light settings and getting good exposure, but I have a lot to learn still about shooting indoors and in low light. I think I did okay. The pictures turned out slightly grainy due to the fact that I had to bump the ISO up to 1600 to get a good exposure (without having to use flash, which I hate). When all was said and done, I had a great learning experience, got some fun shots and had a great time with Kate. Thanks Kate!!




















2 comments:

Kate Benson said...

Amy, oh Amy! Where was #5 taken? Oh my goodness, I dig that shot! Very well done on all of them, I am impressed!

Amy Anne Photography said...

Thanks Kate! #5 is the chandelier on the ceiling above where you were shooting the family and group photos.