Friday, January 22, 2010

Give to Hope for Haiti



I have experienced an immense amount of personal tragedy in my life, but I cannot feel self pity. I feel blessed because I have never been buried alive, been without food or water or without a home. Please, if you can, go here and give whatever you can afford, even if it's only $5. They desperately need it.

This is the official website featured on the Hope for Haiti live show which was broadcast this evening. The point is, the site is legit and you can feel confident that your $$ will get to the people of Haiti.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Just tonight I was wondering how I could help. I was just about to look up the Red Cross when I decided to catch up on some blogs. Thank you for posting this. I hope it is ok with you that I share it on my blog.