Saturday, January 16, 2010

Evie's Party

Here are just a few images from Evie's birthday celebration. Some of the images were taken by my sister.

I just can't believe how fast she is growing. Every day I look at her yummy little face and her delicious little body and I hope that I remember everything about that moment because I know how much I'm going to miss this time. Every giggle, laugh, the cute way she walks. Even the way she has an entire conversation with me in her own baby language. I'm going to miss it all!












This is Evie's good friend Spencer (holding the vacuum). We met his parents in a natural birthing class and we've been fortunate to become good friends. He was so spellbound by this toy vacuum that we sent it home with him for a while :)

2 comments:

Auntie Kasie said...

How much cuteness can there be at one party? CUTE! Woah, too much cute handle.
Love ya, Evie's Auntie Kasie

Jessica said...

What a fabulous adorable first birthday party! Just wait until she starts talking to you in actually sentences. The conversations just get better and better.