Saturday, August 18, 2007

Melissa and Chase Engagements

WowwwwZA! is how I would describe this shoot. I second shot these engagements with Josh Blumental and let me tell you that Melissa and Chase were absolutely amazing. They were hot, easy going, they weren't shy and they were a blast to work with. Melissa seriously has a rockin' hot body and both she and Chase were totally workin' it and steaming up the room. I'm so excited to second shoot their wedding at Millcreek Inn. Wowwwie, Good Times! Thanks Melissa and Chase for being such a fun and amazing couple.
Um, yeah. I'd kill for those Abs. ;)
Melissa and Chase brought this lamp from their home. Josh, being the well prepared person he is, just happen to have a very long extension cord and a converter to run the lamp.
The gorgeous evening sky

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They're a hansome couple. Pretty sky at the bottom. What a great experience for you! Say more about where the shoot was!

Lisa Oh said...

hey girl i love the lighting in the graphiti room, where did you guys shoot those pics. oh and fyi let ken know if his little dog ends up missing i don't know what happened it:) miss you!!

Rebekah said...

Whoa! These are KILLER! They are super funky, and unique. I LOVE them!

Unknown said...

I've checked here everyday! I want to see some pictures of YOU.