Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First love, then marriage, then........

You guessed it!


This is test 1 of 3. Chris and I had plans to start actively trying this August, but because I hadn't had a normal cycle in over 1 year, we figured that we might have some trouble and so we stopped preventing. Obviously, we were mistaken about having trouble. We couldn't be happier and even though I feel like the life force is being sucked from my body, I am full of joy and I feel so blessed about the little life growing inside of me.



3 comments:

Rebekah said...

OH my gosh!! Congratulations! Being pregnant, delivering, and being a mom is all such an amazing experience.

I'm so excited for you!

Kate Benson said...

Holy crap! This is some very exciting news!!! CONGRATULATIONS to you and Chris. Call me so we can be pregnant together, hopefully you don't go through what I've been going through, pray it be easy cheesy.

Lisa Oh said...

mice pic of the test:) you are too funny, lol!!!!