Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tagged.....Twice

So there is this thing going around where if you get tagged you have to list several random facts about yourself, and I was tagged twice, so here it goes.

1. My favorite movie when I was young was the Labyrinth with David Bowie...I still like it. I also loved Willow with Val Kilmer.

2. My favorite animal is the Dolphin. I have a Dolphin tattoo to prove it.

3. I wanted to be a Veterinarian before I wanted to be a Photographer.

4. I love, love, love good SUSHI

5. I wish I knew how to play the piano....I plan on learning some day. I also wouldn't mind learning the guitar.

6. You can always catch me singing to my favorite songs (this is probably related to my desire to learn the piano) and I am much less timid when I'm by myself.

7. My Great Great Uncle was Roald Amundsen. He was the first man (along with a team) to go to the South Pole (try googling him....it's pretty cool).

8. My middle name, Anne, was given to me by my father. He had a re-occuring dream about a woman named Anne whom he believed was one of his guardian angels.

9. I learned to ski about 5 years ago and I love it, but I am still afraid of speed and crashing which is most likely due to the fact that I don't go enough :)

10. I absolutely love the Mountains, but I prefer the Ocean. All of my greatest childhood memories happened on the Northern California Coast (Monterey Bay).


So now that you all know me a little better, I guess its my turn to tag. Since everyone I know has been tagged already, I am only going to tag two people, and those lucky people are Lisa Ogden and Erika Larson

Cheers!

1 comment:

erika said...

Oh my - here I am checking out your blog and see that you've tagged me... I'm not interesting! Are you crazy? I don't have any famous uncles nor was I named after an angel! Holy smokes lady - you so craaazy :) By the way ol' Uncle Roald is waaay impressive! He's had a sea, a glacier, a gulf and a CRATER ON THE MOON named after him - Now that's interesting.