Friday, January 26, 2007

New Blog Site

Okay, so here it is, my new blog. As the name of my blog indicates, I am beginning a photography business that I hope will focus on animals and/or people and their pets. In no way am I excluding other subjects, be they human or material, but my real passion is to help animals and so I would like to donate a portion of any profits from my animal photography to local animal rescue orgainizations. I am hoping that this will be a place where I can post my recent photographs (of all subjects) and have friends, family or anyone who is interested, give me feedback. I want to know the good and the bad. I want to know if my picture sucks, if its okay or if I had a moment of visionary genius. GIVE ME THE WHOLE SCOOP, NO FEELINGS SPARED!
I am leaving for a trip to Phoenix in 1 hour, so hopefully I will aquire some good photos while I am there. According to my Uncle, "the temperature is all the way down to the low 50's". Considering the temp here in Salt Lake City, I think I might be able to handle it.

4 comments:

erika said...

Best of luck Amy,
I love the name! I am really looking forward to seeing your photos. By the way, I've got three adorable subjects (Sam, Max & Rita) for you to practice on...you know how I love a great shot of my kiddies!

Unknown said...

Amy has already showed genius in her photos!

Kate Benson said...

So glad you've joined the BLOG family! Can't wait to see what you post. You've been bookmarked!

Lou said...

The great love and concern you have for all things in this world Amy, especially the animals, really shows itself in the pictures you take!! We are behind you all the way with our love and support.

Frank and Lou